- Welcome to our Church, the Presbyterian Church of the Lord.
- We believe that God loves all people and that we can enter into a life changing relationship with Him through faith in Jesus Christ.
- Our Church exists because of Jesus and we strive to make our Church where we grow in His love, His wisdom, and His service, by holding on to the words "because everything God created is sanctified by the word of God and prayer."(1 Timothy 4:5)
- Our Church is also a community in which the family becomes the main mover of faith, first properly inheriting the heritage of faith from the family to the next generation, restoring the family through learning, practicing, and sharing in the church community, and then building up the church based on this.
- We are on an exciting faith journey, dreaming of nurturing healthy Christians and going into the world as a people of the kingdom of God, and invite you to join our Church family.
- Our Church's Vision is "a community that reveals the glory of God" (1 Corinthians 10:31), and its mission is "a community living as a people of the kingdom of God" (Mark 1:15, Luke 4:43, Matthew 6:33). To this end, we strive to establish and keep the following 7 action missions.
- ∙ We live with the values of biblical life.
- ∙ We live with the joy and enthusiasm of worship.
- ∙ We live by pursuing holiness in our daily lives.
- ∙ We live by evangelizing the Gospel and the Holy Spirit.
- ∙ We live by nurturing the next generation with faith.
- ∙ We live by raising our home into a small Heaven.
- ∙ We live by being aware of the eternal kingdom of God.
Since taking the first step in 1988, our Church established four principles that have been maintained until now in order to make it as the church where the Lord is the only master.
That is, 50% of the finances are spent on external missions and relief, offerings are kept anonymous, no chapels are owned, and every elder and deacon is on a tenure basis. After the Lord's guidance created a meaningful relationship between our Church and the Chungshin School Corporation for both Chungshin Girls’ Middle School and Chungshin Girls’ High School, we built a large auditorium building and a multi-purpose educational center and donated those to the Chungshin School Corporation, and have been borrowing it to use it as a chapel and education facility. For the past 30 years, Pastors Jae-cheol Lee, Young-soo Im, Dong-hak Moon, and Won-ho Park have completed their tenure, and now the 5th Pastor Hwa-soo Kim serves as a Lead Pastor.
- Ministries of our Church are largely grouped into pastoral ministry, missionary ministry, relief ministry, and education ministry.
- Affiliated institutions include the Youth Ministry Institute, a corporation named ‘Serving & Sharing’, and the Beautiful Parenting Center.
- In addition, there are hundreds of small cells called 'Mustard Seed' which consists of and is locally networked by several homes.
- Location: The Presbyterian Church of the Lord is located in Jamsil, Seoul, along with Chungshin School Corporation for both Chungshin Girls’ Middle School and Chungshin Girls’ High School.
- Address: 16 Olympic-ro 4-gil, Songpa-gu, Seoul
- Office: +82-2-416-5181~2
- Pastor’s Office: +82-2-416-2047~8
- Subway: Exit 3, Jamsil Sports Complex Station via Line 2 and Line 9
- Bus: Jamsil Sports Complex Bus Stop
- Facilities for The Disabled Private parking lot is available for vehicles, and elevator is also available for access to the chapel.
- For English speakers, there is a department dedicated to Worship Services in English that are divided into services for both adults and kids.
- If you are more comfortable using English than Korean, we recommend you to attend a Worship Service in English.
- Adults Sunday Morning: 11:30am
- Kids Sunday Morning: 11:30am
- Kids Wednesday Evening: 7:20pm